What is Trekker’s Wool?
Prevent blisters, hot spots, black toes and relieve painful pressure points with 100% pure, natural, lanolin rich Australian Merino lambs’ wool. The lanolin reduces moisture and friction; and the wool provides soft cushioning for hard working feet. Each bag contains 30 grams of pure, organic unprocessed Merino lambs’ wool, sufficient for a six day trek, or providing weeks of daily pain relief.
How is it used?
- Hot spots, blisters or pressure points? Apply Trekker’s Wool & tape in place.
- Pressure points between the toes? Place the wool between the toes.
- Jarring toes? Wrap the wool around your toes and place extra in the toes of your socks.
- Dry heels? Place a generous quantity of wool in the heel of your socks. The wool naturally felts into the sock and remains in place.
Who should be using Trekker’s Wool?
- Hikers, walkers, runners, shoppers!
- People with pressure points
- Ballerinas for pointe work.
- People with dry heels – proven to work better than creams.
We hiked sections of the trail and the days were hot resulting in small blisters forming on my heels and toes. Our guide applied Trekker’s Wool over the blisters and taped it in place, the blisters disappeared and it was instant relief. I won’t hike again without Trekker’s Wool in my pack.”
Trekker’s Wool got me through the Kokoda Track. Any hot spot or friction was quickly addressed with a wad of wool and the relief was instantaneous. Not one blister formed as a result of early intervention with Trekker’s Wool.”
Trekker’s Wool is a fantastic resource for podiatrists to recommend to their patients. It is not only for the serious bushwalker but for patients who require pressure relief for digital deformities and cracked heels.”